This Blog is All Fashion Design

Friday 15 April 2011

Lamborghini Gallardo LP570-4 Superleggera HQ Images

It’s the latest in a series of three aggressive new offerings from Lamborghini–the Bolognese-based automaker showed the Gallardo LP 570-4 Superleggera at the Geneva Auto Show and debuted the Sesto Elemento concept at the Paris Motor Show earlier this year. Spyder Performante was first shown at a private event in West Hollywood, Calif., last Friday.
I write about cars, fashion, culture, Literature and luxury brands. I also edit our Booked Blog and have been known to make a video or two with my colleagues in the Forbes Video Department. Whether I’m talking with T-Pain, Jeff Koons or Ralph Lauren, my goal is to explore life from the inside, to figure out what success means to the characters who believe they have attained it (or are well on their way).

No comments:

Post a Comment