This Blog is All Fashion Design

Monday 4 April 2011

Latest Blackberry with latest wireless wifi bluetooth

Before few months ago, I saw a cell phone in my friend’s hand which was not actually blackberry but was shaped like that. I wished to have cell phone like that, after few days I bought my blackberry which was latest blackbery model with latest wireless technology, latest bluetooth and latest wifi. Let I tell you how I bought that.
I asked one of my client in USA to send me blackberry instead of payment. He asked me for the model etc. I checked amazon.com for any affordable blackberry. I saw the latest model blackberry 9700 with latest wireless, wifi and bluetooth. I send my client the link and asked him to buy that for me as amazon.com does not deliver products to my country.
After that, I was fan of facebook game, FarmVille. Once I was just playing that game and I saw an facebook Ad saying buy blackberry with affordable rates. I checked the Ad and the company was from my own country. So I ordered them the same latest blackberry 9700 with latest wireless technology, wifi and latest bluetooth. I informed my client that I have bought blackbery so don’t buy blackberry for me.
On the next day, I received a call saying come and get your courier. I went to courier center, made the payment and received my latest blackberry with lot of latest features.
I was happy to have that in my hands, that was my first expensive cell phone. I used that for few days. Then I let that blackbery saved into my table draw with the idea that I will use it on my marriage ceremony.
Now I am using my old cell phone but I am happy that I have a blackberry. I most of time use that for wireless internet services like wifi.

No comments:

Post a Comment